Saturday, April 28, 2007

I BAKED!! my first time..my mum thought it was super hillarious...

Well yup as the title suggests ...I BAKED! I suddenly needed to have a choc cake badly(maybe thanks to krisha..hahaha!!) ...and I was bored so the end result..a home made milk choc cake!! My mum thought it was damn hillarious that I was actually planning to bake( well coz she is a really good baker...she makes awesome cakes..and to her me baking=Disaster).She kept on text-ing(sms-ing) me asking how it was going..hehehe...guess i'll just have to e-mail her some pics...


The Ingredients


The End Result


The Retard and Her Cake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks nice =)
hehe me have blog too!!

snuffles88.multiply.com
go visit k?

miss u much in penang =)

hope to see ya soon

Lin said...

wow!! prasana...u baked!! sorry i haven't been visiting ur blog much cause i'm busy as well =S how did ur cake taste?? was it good?? lol...=P my mouth is starting to water adee...