Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I go Crazy over......

C.A.N.D.Y.
Yup when it comes to candy, I forget what's around me! I just get so carried away....A new candy shop opened up at the mall near uni...my usual haunt with friends....its called Candy Time. It one of those shops wth the pick and mix candy apart from all sorts of other candy and choclates as well. I walked in, grabbed a bag and just went cuckoo! Tried to go easy and not take too much because weight measured candy is usualy expensive, oh but I couldnt help it..everything was sooooooooo tempting, in the end I left the shop like a happy kid with:

Rasberry and Bluberry Clouds

Fizzy Chewing Gum and Mini Jelly Beans

All time fav: Gummy Bears and Gummy Lips

Apple O's and Mint Leaf Gummies

Cute Gummy Penguins

Candy Time

An insane load

See I am so nuts over candy...have the time to individualy choose some and photograph them...I LOVE my Candy!

7 comments:

Lin said...

haha...before looking at ur candy's "individual" pictures...i thought all ur candy would b in pink colour!! XD

Ming Ming said...

can i have some???
hehe

Anonymous said...

lin:yeah good point...all colourful eh...hahahaha acually NO pink stuff...woah.......scary....hahahahahahhaaha

Anonymous said...

yeah sure...i will definately buy candy back...so when we meet up if we do remind me yaar...

jennifer said...

whoa!! make sure you drink more water to prevent diabetes & brush yr teeth properly to prevent tooth decay!!! ahahaha =P hurry up & get yr ass here!! we're all waiting for you!!!

Faten Rafie said...

oh.. them jellybeans!

Anonymous said...

hahahaaha..yeah them jellybeans! didnt last long!