Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter day! and Brothers Birthday

Flowers for the lovely occasion


So happens this year my brothers birthday was coincided with Easter..so it was a double celebration. My bro from Sydney flew down for the occasion and so my brothers had a birthday BBQ with their friends the night before Easter. While they were busy catching up with friends, and celebrating their first birthday together after quite some time ....my aunt and I were busy preparing for Easter day lunch.... I have to say I have never in my life chopped that much garlic!!!! hahaha...I even made two dishes.

Insane amount of garlic!




Eggplant/brinjal dish I made. Not as good as mum's and grandma's, but it sure finished fast. Thats the pleasure in cooking! for people to enjoy, I get it now.

The two Anne's and myself

So after church service in the morning we had our Easter lunch
All who were there (I was taking the pic)...Uncle Adrian, Aunty Ann and Richard joined us


Siblings (p.s. mum maybe you could display this picture at home, I am plump, and boyish in the one you have now, besides that was years ago!)
With the family! wish more of em were around though! (AirAsia....*hint hint*)


ahahaha the twins..all grown up! hahhaa...they were laughing coz they were making a fuss about the holding the knife together thing! ahahaa...




Homemade Blackforest cake made by aunty Anne (it had port in it..now you know how yummy it was)

Easter bunnies and only ONE/two(tiny blue one) eggs...ooops...by the time this picture was taken I had gobbled up the other eggs

In the beginning

The aftermath

And then of to Metro church with the girls

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Really did a good job:the cooking,the photos,assembleing the b'day gifts and helping out! Love

prasana@poel said...

thanks Mum!!! had fun doing it all too! .. p.s.did you see my hints!!?? hahahaa...take care...love sana

jennifer said...

goshhh!! al the fooooood!! Altho it's 11.30pm now i feel like eating yr brinjol thingy, the cake & the chocs!!!! yummmmmmmmm!!!!

prasana@poel said...

hehehehe...I hear that ee lin and you cook up a storm as well ....when we are back in penang this time we should have a lunch where we all cook smth and bring!! will be fun!

feifei said...

omg!!! look at wat u did 2 d poor easter rabbits.. :(

prasana@poel said...

ooopsies..guilty...hehehehe....they are not safe i tell u!! check out my facebook video of how it was done...

p.s. I wont be this cruel to real ones...promise!!

Lin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
so funny la u guys....
i think i've said this before but i'm gonna say it again...
u're so fortunate to have close relatives with u!!!!!!!!
oh well, glad u had fun!! ;)
was nice catching up with u on the phone as well..=)