Friday, May 16, 2008

Hillsong United Live in Concert

Ok so finally a decent blog update...well this is long overdue, but still...




Youth Alive Hillsong United Concert
So yup..on the 3rd of May I got to fullfill one of my life dreams...and that was to See Hillsong band live! and although I Didn't go to Sydney and to Hillsong Church itself, I still got to see them here in Brissie! so thats counted as dream fullfilled!




The TicketOne of my church Pastors talking
Brooke Fraser, singing None but Jesus

And the next 4 pics are of the stage at various times during the concert....






And the next 3 pics are of Joel Houston .....






Speaker for the event, Ps Scott Samways(Sam)









Ps Sam talking bout 'girls' needs, somewhere during his sermon...








This is my favourite song- From the Inside Out ...so I HAD to sing super loud!!! to my hearts contend.......so, sorry if my horrible singing ruined the video! ooops!....

1 comment:

Lin said...

hahahaha~
yeah, that song is a really nice song indeed!! ;)
and u didn't ruin the video *smacks*