Friday, June 20, 2008

You Gotta Love a Quick Update

You gotta love Crab.......

We have above a salt&pepper and ginger&garlic number

You gotta Love noodles.......

A Vietnamese Pho number

You gotta love encouragement from people who care ........



You gotta love USB's that have interchangable skins.........

You gotta love Spongebob........

Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?

You gotta love shampoo thats in a pink bottle, smells awesome,and which comes out pink and shinny...and leaves your hair soft as ever............


You gotta love the week-end when there is F1 on( although there is a paper the next day)........

Kimi in his car

And lastly you gotta love your brother who drives you down the street to the shops so that you can satisfy your choc&candy crave. Vital..I repeat Vital for studying(if any goes on) .................


Ok I'm out of gotta love's but I am craving for....
THIS!


MUMMmmmmmmmmmmm !!!! ???? I need the recipie!....no ready made mumbo-jumbo!(yeah laugh all you want, I am asking for like a no-brainer recipe...I know the ingridients just need to get tips on how many parts to mix and how to get the right consistency)

But before that I got to get these over with .......
Ok finished.........till next time....

5 comments:

Lin said...

awww...how nice of ur brother!!!! =)
in one of the pics with ur candies..i can see that u were loading other pics on blogger...LOL
and FA, i think jenn juz sat for that paper today...
and guess what?!?!
my exam hasn't even started...i think i'm getting sick of studying...feel like vomitting everytime i sit at my table...*barfs*
all the best for ur remaining papers! *hugs*

Lin said...

oh, forgotten about eh crabs...CRABS!!!!
haven't had those for ages...='(
u're one fortunate girl!!!!

jennifer said...

gosh. all the foodstuff looked so nice! two styles of cooked crab. im soo jealous!

prasana@poel said...

yeah but my size now not very nice.....hahahahha

Anonymous said...

Great work.