Friday, December 05, 2008

As usual I have been absent for a while now...It's hard to believe, but my two weeks home for holidays thus far has been a roller coaster ride...so many up's and down's, more downs! its quite depressing I have to say, so not what I expected coming home. Its like bad news after bad news from some family member or other....but no matter what I still say we are blessed,things could be worse! Hanging out with friends yesterday was definately refreshing and heaps of fun.But looking foward to when my whole family is together, thats going to be awesome! Christmas is going to be good no matter what! And talking about christmas, my mum and I spent the day today working on christmas cards. We made handmade cards for our immediate family, friends got shop ones. Here are the ones we made, it all happened because its so hard to get personalized cards nowdays which are nice and meaningful.
Envelopes
The front

The inside


The back

All together now... I actually coloured each manger scence individually, the writting is printed and my mum just aded a quick note at the bottom. Hope they like the cards!
Home Decorations post coming soon....

1 comment:

Lin said...

wow!! i love art & craft too! =)
they're nice...i'm sure ur relatives will like them! ;)