Monday, November 16, 2009

Loss

I guess time does heal...but HOW long? we will never know.... 2 weeks has passed but the emotions still run strong... I think when the hustle and bustle and running around comes to an end, and your mind and body gets hit by the hard truth, the scabs of the healing wound are picked away and the sore is fresh once again....

Hang in there Ma (my aunt) Mum, and mama's (uncles), and most of al NANA (grandma) I know now that each and everyone of you are apart and thrown back into your usual lives..your healing and adjustment process will begin once again ...hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=care windows software remove master 5.0.1.2 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg