Monday, August 25, 2008

hmmmmmmmm

Is it just me or are you people suddenly getting bouts of excitement just like me at the thought of GOING HOME not being too far away? Dont know why, but eversince Uni finalized End of Semester Exam dates I have these sudden happy and jittery thoughts of "Hey I'm going home in November....yipeee..what to eat!? do??"(can't help it that food comes to mind first.Once a penangnite,always a penangnite)

But the reality is that Mid-semester exams are around the corner and there are lots more of material to cover before EOS exams...bleeehh!!

*Update: Looks like Lin is thinking bout the hols too! jut saw ur blog..wow you have like the whole few month planned out! hahahhaa...

5 comments:

Lin said...

hah...
believe it or not, i've been thinking of going home since i came back to adelaide. so...now u know how much i feel like going home!

vingie.com said...

I'M GOING HOME TOO! MID SEPTEMBER! CAN'T WAIT!! But mine lousy la.. KL - PG only.. lol

prasana@poel said...

Lin:hahahhaha since you went back!funny la u! well this holidays are gonna be heaps fun I hope! so much to do!! weeeee!!!

Vingie: Yay!! good! it was simply unacceptable that I could meet up with you last time I was back! 2 weeks was like soooooooooooooooooooooo NOT enough! hahaha... what do you mean by lousy!?? its like still AWAY from home ok!

prasana@poel said...

*couldn't

jennifer said...

wowwwwwww! yr winter break sure sounds really really fun!! doing sooo many different things at once!! yeah i cant wait to go back too. always ticking off the months in my head altho i know there's 3 more months but i still always have to count the months!!! lol how pathetic.