Saturday, August 09, 2008

Update from a gazillion years ago

I have been bad with posts really, a seriously long break. I wasnt exactly on a break, but the total opposite actually. It's already week 3 at uni and its proving to be no walk in the park. Watching the olympics(swimming) as I type this.

ok so I shall begin from the beginning of my winter break which is but a distant memory now. Firstly, our home became a 'hotel' for 3 weeks straight as we had my aunts 2 friends and one friends daughter and my one friend stay over in that span. My friend M needed to bunk over for a night because her homestay peeps went to sydney to watch state of Origin match.

The sleepover area


Sleepover companions


Pjays

Yup can you believe it, I watched this movie. Each time they broke into a song and dance I would get up and go do something else




Popcorn is a must!

Then my aunts friends daughter came over, Her name is Reva. She has all the good pics on her camera, I only have bits and pieces. But anyways it was a great 1 week as we both discovered what brisbane had to offer.(the pics I have dont do any justice to the things we saw)
Govenor of QLD's residence

WYD participants backpack I happened to see. Note the Korean Jesus
Below: Pictures from Mt Coot-ha look out

Church in the city
Below: Pictures from city hall (pictures of the clockwork,lift and view not with me)

kids were supposed to guess what the object for that month was and we have above one of the responses...hehehehe(at Museum of Brisbane situated inside city hall)

Below: Pictures from Kangaroo point
And of course food

Last chit chat session before R left
well we went to heps more places like Southbank and the surrounding areas, took a Citycat ride on the river,lifedtyle markets and so much more...pitty I dont have the pictures.
To be continued.................more on winter break and other happenings

1 comment:

Lin said...

aiseh..someone was "busy" having fun to update ;)
no wonder...now we know...my winter hol was juz depressing but hopefully my summer hol would be a blast!! =D