Friday, October 17, 2008

Australia Zoo

Okay looks like I need to get a move on withthe semester break entries because I am backing up on posts. Well the Semester break week actually started of with a trip to Australia Zoo with Unidome....
be prepared for heaps of pictures...

People and places around the zoo


On the Way


Enterance





Because I am mean
Cute little kid who joined us


Don't ask
I think he and the rest of them felt right at home....

Such an obscene thing See what I mean....

The Show ...my favourite part of the zoo trip...

The Famous Crocoseum



The birds knew exactly where to fly in and whereto fly out..amazing ..some of them flew in unison and did shapes in the air


Amazing huge as ever bird


Snakes, so not my thing


Crikey!


Steve Irwins creation...waterway from he crocs pool into the crocoseum..they dont have to lift the croc out..it just swims out on its own..how cool




The Animals
At first glance their head were not sticking out I thought they were rocks!
Cute or not!
Those people paid quite a bit to be able to do this


Good all Aussie koala's ..
My personal favourite..cute little piggies at the kids petting zoo




There were heaps of other animals too... dingoes,foxes,tasmanian devil,ducks,tortoise,sheep, kangaroo's and etc.

We were tired towars the end so we just hopped on one of those slow train things back to the main enterance.
All smiles after the visit


Tired Zoo visitors

2 comments:

vingie.com said...

OMG! i hate hate hate u!! I wanna go to the zoo too!! I want ! I WANT!! T_T

prasana@poel said...

awww dont hate me.... You can YOU CAN!!!