Thursday, October 02, 2008

Semester Break

Yipeee....Sem break is here...well it has come and is almost gone actually...it's unbelieveable how time FLIES! anyways.....this is my first post on what I have been up to during the break. I did some stuff a few days ago, but I am still waiting for the pictures so here is an entry on today's activities.

My cousin has come from Perth and my unlce is back from PNG too, so its been fun fun fun so far. I feel really blessed to have activities to occupy myself duing break.

Well today was like a major FOOD day...from day to night it consisted of food!

Lunch consisted of Roast duck, and Roast and BBQ pork with rice at a place called Little Hong Kong! We dug in so fast that I have no pics. The awesomeness of this joint is that there is free flowing chillies and other sauces. They had sweet chilli sauce, sweet sauce,cilli in soy,ginger,garlic and green chili sauce....it was amazing with the steaming hot rice and meat!

Then we feasted as a family....We had Fried Malaysian Noodles for dinner and Toblerone Cheesecake made by yours truly for dessert!

Noodles



Ingredients for The Cheesecake

The finished Product

A slice of The Toblerone Cheesecake

All of this is sitting in my tummy right now and I am bloated!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks sooo good. Cheesecake to be made when your home!!!

prasana@poel said...

yeah it was all good,ate so much!Is that an order!? hahaaha sure..it was so easy to make and not many ingridients..can you believe it my cake is going to sydney!! hahaha for Prasad annan, ma packed.

prasana@poel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lin said...

WOW!!
toblerone cheesecake!!! I want!!
I should learn to make cakes so that I dun have to buy them in the future =D

jennifer said...

OMG! my eyes popped out when i saw TOBLERONE cheesecake!!!!! like what yr mom said, that cake is to be made end of this year! & yes, to reconfirm, mine is an order!!!!! hahahahaah! ahhhh cant wait!!! gosh. you seem to have whipped up so many different yummy-like dessert things. yummmmmm!

feifei said...

me wannnnn one 2!!!! prassie, wat happened 2 our baking day????hahaha! was supposed 2 bake on v-day but somehow we diden.. ooo yea.. ur tooth.. :(

jennifer said...

hahaah yaaaa..argh! nvm this hols we HAVE to bake something!

prasana@poel said...

yuppo we have too...like Ee Lin and I were suggesting we all cook smth or bake smth then we go some place and get together..like try each others cooking ...all the skills we learnt from staying here.

jennifer said...

hhaah yup. potluck. but we also have to bake a cake together!