Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Room

Well I have been here for 5 months now, and I realized I have not blogged about what things are like here...so I shall start wih my room....





















there we go ...my room....well by now the fan is replaced by a heater already...hahahhahaa..and oh ya....I am sure some ppl might recognize that pink piggy there...'char siew' hahhaha....my mum acually brought it with her when she came to visit.....

next hopefully I can put up some pics of uni and things like that....have to *snap* some shots






4 comments:

Lin said...

hey pras!!!
ur quilt cover is similar to mine...mine is blue in colour! haha...will show u mine someday =P

Bee said...

hey pras.
i realized many pink coloured stuff in your room.
pink pink at every corner of the room.
sweet! ^^

Anonymous said...

hey hey guys...u knwo what?? i didnt know ppl can leave comments here..hahah so sorry for not responding..now i know! hahhahaa..thanks so much for the comments.


oh i know i am pink crazy! hahahaha
daddy!! u have the same!!??? yey!!

jennifer said...

hahahhaa! i cant believe your mom brought char siew all the way from penang!! hhahaha. ANd it's so "bulky" & fat. hehehe. I hope it didnt suffocate the miles frmo penang to qld in a dark place. =D