Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ReSulTs.....!!!!!!!!

Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! resutls are coming out like day after tomorrow.....and maybe even by 12 a.m. tomorrow!!!

It just feels like exams ended a few days ago..and now the fear and anxious-ness is all back!! this time for the results......I so hope I did well...coz so far the sem has been great...the marks I have so far are good....BUT!!!! .....I have no idea how finals went....I wouldn't want to say I was extremly prepared and knew exactly what I wrote..but neither was I unprepared and clueless when doing the papers.....so I'm somewhere in the middle...but hope my results are somewhere above average...like maybe at least Distinctions..and no HD its ok,coz I know I did not attempt the papers with a HD attitude,or amount of knowledge....hahahahaa......no matter what.....my results cannot be below a Credit grade..no way ...or i'll be on the next flight home!!! hahhahahaha....

well today is state of origin match (rugby)..that will get my mind of the results for a bit!!! still havent choosen my side...will it be the Maroons or the Blues??????????

p.s. kinda in a delimma over which subjects to take next sem....and I have to decide by tomorrow.....sighz....I dont like to make decsions....

No comments: