Friday, June 15, 2007

RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm....well results were supposed to be out on Friday.(15th June)..which is now actually considering its 1 am already......but!!! they said oh at 12 am you can check on your uni portal the results might be out.....but...!!! at 6 pm..yesterday (kinda like today still for me coz i havent gone to bed yet)....I was just sitting in front of the computer....and I thought..hmm I'll just go on the portal to see if they have any messages about the results, or the new semester...but when I logged on... the page took some time to load..and i suspected smth, I thought okay...its slow..means results are out!! everyone must be trying so its slow.....and sure enough when I went to my page....looked under results..there it was!!!!!!!! staring at me ..!!! I closed my eyes actually...while the page was loading......then after sometime I opened my eyes......
and there before me I saw something so shocking....I was shouting from my room MA...!!! MA!!! MA!!!! (calling out for my aunt by the way) she was happily watching tv.....she was like What??? what??? what??? see no capital letters..coz unlike nutty shouting me ...she was sane....hahahaha !! I went out to the living room and said MA!!! I got 3 Huge Donkeys!!! out of my 3 subs
hahaaha thought she would think I did badly and got D's for my exams...but she knew what I meant ...she saw 2 ppl thru uni before so she jolly well knew Huge Donkeys were HD's!!!! as in High Distinctions..hahhahah...so she got up and started jumping-ish up and down with me....hahahhaa.....then of course I called home ..and reported the news...wow!! what a day!!! i truly Thank God.....it wouldnt have been possible without HIM....and I thank my aunt and uncle...and bro's and cousin too for the support and for peeps back home like mum and dad and other relatives and friends and all for the support....for the motivation and for simply caring.... *waves frantically to mum and dad!!..and sends flying kisses*...

then thanks to all the peeps here at uni...who motivated me..and supported me and just were/are simply such good friends....and classmates......

It was indeed a good first sem in uni and hope the next one will be just as good or even better.....ahhh what a good day..tomorrow is partaaayyyyy!!!! hahhahahha.......

p.s. missing all u peeps back home...esp family..and my dearest friends...hope u guys are doing well!!! take care guys!!! smille always...
and to the peeps in aus or even back home or wherever u guys are and have exams....and finals and all...All the best to u guys!!!!!

No comments: