Friday, October 12, 2007

Bitter....

I was glad exams were over ..and I was relaxing..watching t.v., but the enjoyment of my newly gained freedom from exams,classes,assignments and presentations was put to a suden halt! next thing I knew, the text message that had just been sent to my phone caused tears to roll down my cheeks....although there were tears...I was confused how I felt, there were a mixture of feelings: shock,worry,and sadness,even blankness....
Because I couldn't believe what I was reading... I had to reconfirm..so I scrambled for my laptop and signed into msn, to my dismay..as I started the convo with one of my dearest friends(11 years in school growing up) it hit me ..it was true!! I was not dreaming ...hard cold realisation finally filled my blank head.....

I could not grasp the fact that she lost her mum..her dear mum......the aunty we all knew as the nice lady in dresses who always smiles and talks to us so nicely....the lady who loved my friend so much....why did she have to leave so suddenly we would never know....

But I pray a little prayer for you my dear friend..that in these hard times God will be with you,and he gives you all the strenght in the world...to get up..and look at futre in the face and be brave ....it's hard I know...but it will soon feel better..it might never all go away...but it will surely feel less painful, just hang in there. Remember you have so many ppl who care for you and who are always there when you need them. God Blessed us with shoulders, for others to cry on, to find comfort on ...if I were there I will definately be there with you...to help you through the best I can..but since I am far away...I hope that my prayers reach you.....

My condolences to you and your family....your mum will always be remembered fondly by all who know her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prasana thanks for the prayer u wrote.Why aren't u coming back during summer hols.haiz