Thursday, October 25, 2007

Semester 3

Well the new semester has started! Semester 3 should be good...my Employment Relations lecturer seems nice..you can tell she enjoys teaching the subject.I am happy to do ER because it gives me smth to talk about with my dad! he deals with labour law, so this is his forte. And I feel a little more confident now with my business statistics subject coz the lecturer is darn good! well at least the first lecture and tute was good! he is an indonesian guy ..but he went to highschool in Aus and has been here for 15 years.However he still has this cool indonesian accent, love it!what a change from the usual aussie accent...hahaha crazy I know,but homesickness does a lot to the brain! but thats besides the point, its not the accent, what's cool is he is really good at explaining! and he is super patient,he is the kind of lecturer who teaches so clearly that 50% of the learning is done in class it self....I need this kind of teaching because my weakest sub is math..numbers and stuff of that sort.
Another motivation for me to do well in stats is that I recently found out it is a very good combo with econs.Therefore I shall try my best to do well, I am hoping to put and end to horrible maths marks! enough is enough! for the past 6 years I have not gotten a decent mark in it,because I never CARED! now I do,GPA at stake as well.

ok thats it about semester 3 ..now everything is happy happy joy joy..lets see how it is going in another 3-4 weeks!!

No comments: