Friday, October 26, 2007

What's been cooking?

Well one of the things I have to do as Lady of the house is to cook. My uncle and aunt prepared the main dishes and stored them in the fridge for us,I just had to do the veggie. But for the week-end I need to cook the whole meal. ooo So much fun!! here is what I have done so far.....

Yesterday's Ingridients






The Outcome


Stir-fried beans in garlic with spam and eggs




Today's Ingridients

Today's Outcome

Sambal(chili paste-ish thingy) beans and carrots



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi.Pras.one day let me try ur cooking.hehe.haiz regret I can't cook n didn't learn from my mum.always procrastinating and now she's gone.haiz

jennifer said...

wow i didnt know you had to cook also??? lol. I thought staying with someone like relatives & stuff means you dont havta cook at all (unless you're living on yr own). Not bad eh!! +D

Anonymous said...

hey steph.yeah sure!hahaha..nah dont worry u can still learn now, never too late, I also just started seriously this year..learning slowly..u can too! so give it a go and u'll enjoy it, ur mum will be proud, she can still see all that you do.

Anonymous said...

I dont usualy have to cook, just now since aunt and uncle are away on a holiday..but its fun!(apart from the washing up!of course) Been learning how to cook simple thngs from them,I help them out in the kitchen most of the time when they prepare dinner.