Friday, October 12, 2007

Sweet..not!

well..besides the sad sad news....there was some ok news that came along ....I got my results for semester two yesterday....and I finished enrolment for my next sem which starts on the 22nd of Oct,such a bummer I have summer classes..when others are gonna go home...dang! hahahhaha. Even some of the peeps over here who will be doing summer classes too are back at home now....lucky ppl...hehehe...I miss mum and dad now coz I guess thinking of not seeing them anytime soon(fingers crossed they come here for christmas) and also the news that I got few days ago has made me think of them so much more..I worry so much of how they are doing...although we talk on the phone..its not good enough sometimes. Anyways, I still believe God is watching over them even if I cant.

ok ok so thats that ..the emo part of this post...hahaha...ok so whats sweet..not? well the little bit of good news was that I managed to not fail miserably in my last finals...although I did not do as well as last sem, mum and dad were happy with my 1 H.Dist. and 2 Dist.'s.. I on the other hand was a little disappointed because I was expecting smth better.. double dang! anyways its over now and it was my faul I did no work harder..so next sem here I come. I am freaked out about next sem as I have to finally face business statistics which is a very innocent name for Advanced MATH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pras~~~~Statistic has nothing to do with maths~~~Don't worry too much. It is the easiest subject in QIBT.
Jing