Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whats up? Christmas Hols!

Well I am the lady of the house from today till Tuesday evening. My aunt and uncle have gone of to NZ for a nice 6 nights 5 day fully paid for luxurious holiday! all courtesy of my two cousins, their sons. That was their gift for them in conjugtion with their 36th wedding anniversary and my uncle's birthday. Hope they have oodles and oodles of fun!! The card I made for them.P.s. my uncle requested their wedding be the same day as his b'day so that he will never forget their anniversary..hahaha good one! ( I call them Ma&Pa,coz its like a short form of the actual term in tamil, I couldnt pronounce the whole thing properly when I was little,but till today I call them that)

Now I am finally looking foward to the Christmas holidays, I wasn't at first because I would be having summer school, and have just 12 days of break! but now thats changed, because yeah I have summer school..but! I will have my family with me! Mum and Dad are coming! yup even Dad can come,and not just for 2 weeks,but he will be here for a good one month together with mum. Somehow he managed to plan out a schedule to finish up his current cases,and has arranged to pass on new ones to someone he will be hiring to take over for the duration. how cool!! excited like crazy, the last I saw him was 9 months ago at the airport.
The celebration will really kick off when my brother and cousin come down from Sydney and Perth and join us. So this Christmas My aunt's whole family, and mine will be all together here in Brissie..NICE!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

OOH sounds so fun!!! & now i know the reason why you're the 'lady of the house' . hahaahah . didnt read this one first. =P

Anonymous said...

yeah should be fun! can't wait..I love holidays where family can all come together...although I must be prepared for the bullying! hahahahahahahaha my two cousins and two bro's till today get together and make fun of me...hahahah but now I laugh along! its funny..hehehe...hahahhaa lady of the house..not really that grand or special..just saja use the term..shiok! hahahha....