Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pancakes

I remember when I was back home, I used ot wake up on saturday mornings to the pleasent smell of melting butter, and to the sound of liquid sizziling away in a pan....yup! mum would be making pancakes for breakfast!
I suddenly missed pancakes and had to have them..so I called mum up, got the recepie, and made pancakes for brekkie today!
The Ingridients

All mixed up..the soon to be yummy pancakes

Voila! my first stack of pancakes

p.s. they are not the perfect thick circle ones(American) neither are they the round thin ones(crepes) they are somewhere in the middle, big like crepes,and slightly thicker than them. Mum made them that way coz I like crepes, but my bro's liked the thick ones. OK enough pancake history!

2 comments:

Lin said...

WHEN U COME BACK U MUST MAKE FOR ME OK?!?! HAHAHAHA~ XD

Anonymous said...

yeah sure!!!! WE can can have a cook-out! ahahaa will be fun....neways all the best for exams! take care.....